Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MY BABY IS HOME :)

Yes!!!!! my New baby is here (E2) YAY YAY YAY

Now after reading alot of posts on the Cricut Messageboard i was getting very Worried......
I had read that peoples lights havnt worked, the machines froze during updates etc etc.
I HAVE to say everything is PERFECT!!!!!!!
The Light works, the updates went perfect and took 10mins IF THAT!! Cuts from the gypsy beautifuly!!!

I AM SO HAPPY hehehehehe

Here are a few photos of its birthing!!!!!






I LOVE the new settings on the Gypsy!!



3 comments:

michelle said...

Congratulations on your new baby!! its so beautiful....im e2 envious!!
hope you have lots of years crafting together!!

HotPinkScrapper said...

Hello New Follower, hope you enjoy your E2. I didnt have any trouble with it either thank goodness...

blaine said...

I'm a new follower of your blog, saw your link on the Cricut FB page. Very happy to see you got a new E2, I am waiting for them to be available in Canada!